Saturday, January 15, 2011

9-year-old Sarah Le Vendome: no gifts birthday – just donate for Jill

1 December 2010

Sarah Le Vendome, 10 4 December. Would like to join in celebrating birthdays this milestone. Have a request. Instead of a gift, Sarah chose the Bonnie j. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation, and here's why, with their own words:

Jill o' regan, and share a lot of things. Aunt Kathy and uncle mark my godparents. Jazmine, my puppy whose mother was a cocker spaniel Jill "Cookie." And our birthdays in December. 10 years of my life, I was happy as a part of the wonderful family and Jill extended family. Jill was fighting for his life, I learned so much as chemo, looks like a little pacmans in the body, how they talk quiet with God. Friendship and helping others.

No comments:

Post a Comment