Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lung cancer awareness month: see the person behind the pictures

18 November, 2010

"We all know that Donna Cronister is special, but let me tell you why is my Angel," says Debra Frank, radiology administrative software for 3D Lab and light Sandy Napel and David Paik. "When you visit a card to Donna in thank you for your help in a project, my problem near mail boxes drive Palm and I fell, damaging my knee and arm. I had to have stitches to close trimming my knee and chest x-ray for pain in my arm. "because the doctor believed he saw something suspicious about the chest x-ray, Debra was sent for a scan CT Stanford in November of 2007."If it were not for our radiologists Stanford, you might not be as healthy as I am today. Almost thought from the first scan, I could get lung cancer. "

No comments:

Post a Comment